Science Test Reflection (Term 1)

In this science test, I scored 30 out of 40. Although it is a A1, I am very disappointed in myself as I was below average in my class and was a boarder line A1. In this test, I was tested on Acid and Bases, which is a topic in chemistry. After this test, I felt that I am very weak in Chemistry as I do not understand much about it. In this test, I was a little careless as I did not read the question properly, resulting in the lost of 2 marks. More importantly, during the day before the test, I did not have much time, studying for the test as I had CCA which ended at 6.00pm. With the lack of studying, it was obvious that I would not do well for my test.

From that day onward, I will study harder and try my best not to make careless mistakes anymore. I will also study a few days before the test in case there is CCA before the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment